Andy is excited for this special episode with floral and event designer Preston Bailey. Listen as they discuss how Preston is handling the pandemic both personally and professionally, what he’s learned about himself, and how he’s using the slow down to further his path both personally and in the industry. Preston also has a big announcement he is sharing with us, plus much more on this episode of The Wedding Biz.
Preston shares how he is handling the pandemic and what he has learned during 2020. Preston discusses how he thinks the event industry will change once the pandemic has been eradicated. He believes that event professionals will need to become better salespeople because consumers will want more value for their money.
Preston is hosting his own podcast called Stop and Smell the Roses! Listen as he shares why this is a dream come true and the content listeners can expect to hear. Preston also speaks about his segment called Dear Preston, where he will answer listeners’ questions live on air. His podcast will air every other Thursday starting January 14th on The Wedding Biz Network. See you there!
Don’t forget to listen to Andy’s new podcast, The Music Makers. It’s a podcast about behind-the-scenes stories from some of the most influential music industry pros around, including artists, recording engineers, record producers, songwriters, managers, record industry executives, and more. You can find The Music Makers podcast by searching for it in your cell phone’s podcast app or visiting www.themusicmakers.com.
SUPPORTING THE WEDDING BIZ
Become a patron and support Andy and the show: For as little as $6 per month, or $0.75 per episode, are you willing to support the industry insights Andy brings on his podcast? If you are so inspired: contribute.
- [02:06] Welcome back to the show, Preston!
- [02:48] Preston shares how the pandemic has affected him.
- [04:12] Preston has learned that the only certainty is that nothing is certain.
- [05:00] How has the pandemic impacted your business?
- [06:58] Preston believes that once they have eradicated the pandemic, the event industry will be different.
- [09:05] Preston speaks about pricing post-pandemic and learning to be better salespeople.
- [11:35] The big announcement is that Preston Bailey will host his podcast!
- [12:02] Preston discusses why this is a dream come true for him.
- [14:56] What can the listeners expect to hear about on your podcast?
- [17:28] Preston shares what listeners can ask during his Dear Preston segment.
- [18:21] Andy shares how you can leave Preston a voicemail question.
- [19:24] Starting January 14th, the podcast will air every other Thursday.
- [21:19] Thank you for listening!
Stop and Smell the Roses Podcast
Preston Bailey Episode 66 on The Wedding Biz
Preston Bailey Episode 88 on The Wedding Biz
Preston Bailey Episode 265 on The Wedding Biz
Follow The Wedding Biz on Social:
The Wedding Biz on Instagram: @theweddingbiz
The Wedding Biz on Facebook: @theweddingbiz
Title Sponsor: This episode is sponsored by Kushner Entertainment
No comment yet, add your voice below!