As anyone knows, sometimes we need a little motivation, a push in the right direction. Maybe we’re not as focused as we need to be and just need someone to motivate us to reach our potential.
Cindy Novotny is with us today, and she’s here to give some of her signature “straight talk” advice. Listen in and find out why you should embrace public speaking, set goals, and stay focused on what you want out of your life.
An icon in the hospitality industry, Cindy Novotny is the original founder of MCA and is an internationally renowned leader in sales, leadership and customer service. She has been recognized by the American Society of Training and Development as one of the most powerful, innovative and passionate speakers in the industry. Cindy has become a “radical mentor” for thousands of executives around the world. Her ability to close the “gap” with senior executives and line employees has made MCA a leader in many industries.
- Why you should speak more often at public functions
- Cindy explains how she has crafted herself today
- The 3 things you need to write down when speaking at intimate gatherings
- Why you have to be a salesman first when becoming an entrepreneur
- Advice for artists on realizing your value
- The no-brainer, biggest issue Cindy’s noticed in the wedding industry
- Turn fear into motivation
- The benefit of being honest with your boss or supervisor
- Why you must fight complacency constantly
- The problem with the younger generations coming up