This week’s episode features Jennifer Zabinski of JZ Events. Jennifer is a dedicated and talented wedding planner, known for being cool under pressure, great with communication and always looks out for the vendors while honoring the clients.
About Jennifer:Jennifer Zabinski is all about the details. She tailors every event to the couple, adding stylish elements and engaging all the senses in the process. She’s also the queen of logistics—her weddings are mini-productions with every detail planned and executed with total precision. The New Yorker has planned events in some of the world’s best cities—New York, Paris, San Francisco, Florence and too many fabulous island destinations to name. She loves bringing a couple’s vision to life and even enjoys the adrenaline rush on the wedding day.
- Jennifer’s priority of embracing her couples personality
- Techniques Jennifer uses to get to know her couples
- Why listening is very important
- The wedding has to reflect the couple’s personality
- The importance of being cool under pressure
- It is a team effort when working weddings
- A few things Jennifer does to make it memorable
- Why Jennifer considers herself 100% a planner not a designer
- How Jennifer helps choose vendors, fitting vendors to clients
- Use visual inspiration from outside the world of weddings
- How Jennifer balances life, kids, work, and being a wife
This Episode is Sponsored by: