Today we discuss Julie Novack, CEO and Co-Founder of PartySlate and some of the ways in which she has created such a successful business that is still very much in the process of expanding.
Sean Low, of The Business of Being Creative, joins our Host, Andy Kushner. Forming relationships is a key factor when creating your own business. Also, learn about raising funds from Venture Capitalists. Listen in today and hear how getting feedback from people you trust is a major element when owning your own company.
- Dreaming out loud, don’t keep ideas to yourself
- Getting feedback from people you trust
- Building a Venture Capital-based business and how it is important to Julie
- Making PartySlate global in the next 5 years
- Why Julie is so successful with her business
- Nurturing and growing your business
- Resilience and making numerous pitches
- Having thick skin is the main quality to have when raising capital
Guest Co-Host, Sean Low’s Website
Sean’s Facebook: Facebook
The Wedding Biz Network: The Stylish Bride with Julie Sabatino
Featured Guest, Julie Novack, PartySlate Website.
Sponsor: OFD Consulting www.ofdconsulting.com
Sponsor: Kushner Entertainment www.kushnerentertainment.com