Listen as Andy and Lewis discuss Sofia Crokos and her love of fashion and beauty. Lewis Miller is the founder of Lewis Miller Design, a floral design company based in New York City. Lewis’s clients include the world’s leading industry professionals in fashion design, photography, art direction, and architecture.
Sofia is a planner/designer based in New York City. She has also partnered with The Heritage Collection behind four exclusive private properties in Europe. She shows us her vulnerable side while explaining who she really is.
Andy and Lewis discuss who has mentored them over the years, their insight into what Sofia said about attracting who you are and what you put out and disconnecting from their businesses for a time so they can reconnect with more passion for what they do. Andy shares a story about being alone on Maui and what he found out about himself.
With all of us being instructed to shelter at home, are you taking this time to rethink your life? Lewis believes that right now is a great time to be fearless and take a chance in your business, do what you have been putting off, and don’t worry about what other people think.
- [00:45] Lewis, welcome to the show!
- [02:14] Lewis shares that he has people in his life that he looks too, but has never had a mentor.
- [04:25] Lewis agrees that you attract what you put out, but he still has to run a business; he rarely has a problem with people.
- [08:23] Lewis shares that he doesn’t really have an actual separation from his work and life, and he doesn’t do well with downtime.
- [09:58] Andy shares a story about being alone in Maui and what he found out about himself.
- [12:38] Can you embrace the opportunity we have right now to rethink your life?
- [13:28] Lewis believes that right now is a great time to be fearless and take a chance and not worry about what anyone thinks.
- [13:50] Thank you for being on the show, Lewis!
This Week’s Guest Co-Host, Lewis Miller – Lewis Miller Design
Follow The Wedding Biz on Social:
Title Sponsor: This episode is sponsored by PartySlate – the first website designed specifically for event professionals and venues!