In this episode of The Next Level, Andy Kushner and guest co-host, Sean Low, chat about key topics from Andy’s interview with David Monn. Sean has been featured on several of THE NEXT LEVEL conversations and always provides wonderful insights into the businesses of The Wedding Biz guests. This episode is no different.
Amongst other valuable topics, Sean and Andy discuss the details of David’s philosophy on light and creativity in business. They then take that further and share how his philosophies are revealed in every event that he puts on. This conversation is a deep dive view of how to merge life and business for ultimate success.
- [00:54] – Welcome back Sean!
- [02:49] – Sean comments on how loving oneself is the first step to success.
- [04:35] – Andy and Sean discuss David’s belief that the senses have to be linked for a complete experience and how that belief has impacted his business.
- [06:49] – Learn how David’s views of light and illumination speak to his beliefs.
- [09:52] – Your business itself is creative. Sean chats about how people with creative businesses forget this important aspect.
- [13:54] – Sean shares a piece of the interview with David that grabbed his attention.
- [14:57] – Andy inserts a fantastic plug for Sean’s business. If you need a mentor, reach out to Sean.
David Monn, LLC
This Week’s Guest Co-Host
Sean’s Email – email@example.com
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Ray Thompson’s Interview on The Wedding Biz
Kushner Entertainment www.kushnerentertainment.com