Join Andy and guest co-host, Sean Low as they dig deeper into Sylvia Weinstock’s interview. Both Andy and Sean know Sylvia very well and they are still just blown away by her story.
Andy and Sean discuss:
- Sylvia was 50 years old when she started her current career.
- It’s important to recognize the pressure brides are under to have a fairytale wedding.
- The cakes Sylvia makes are considered to be art and every wedding vendor contributes their own art to the wedding.
- How Sylvia wasn’t taken seriously when she started.
- Sylvia’s retirement plans.
If you haven’t listened to Sylvia’s full interview, you can listen here.
- On The Wedding Biz Network: The Stylish Bride with Julie Sabatino
- This Episode is Sponsored by: OFD ConsultingContact OFD Consulting
OFD Consulting is an awarding-winning publicity agency that focuses on the wedding industry.
Client portfolios range from top-tier planners and venues to well regarded national brands and industry thought leaders. Owner, Meghan Ely is regarded as the leading PR Expert in the industry education space. She is a WeddingWire education expert and has spoken most recently at TSE, Engage Summits, Catersource, Wedding MBA, NACE Experience and WeddingWire World among others.