In this episode of The Next Level, Andy Kushner and Jennifer Stein, Co-Founder and Editor in Chief of Destination I Do Magazine, discuss Sean De Freitas’s interview on the Wedding Biz. Jennifer was recognized as one of the top 35 entrepreneurs under 35 by the Arizona Republic and has over 19 years of experience in business and publishing. If you are planning a destination wedding and need ideas this magazine, and Jennifer’s blog, is where you should start.
Listen as they talk about Sean’s designs, events, and a wedding story you won’t want to miss. They chat about losing focus on your business, feeling burned out and what you can do to get the spark back, how you can make it new again. If you listen closely you might hear a tidbit you can use next time you are feeling overwhelmed and ready to quit.
- [00:59] Welcome back to the show Jennifer!
- [01:55] Andy chats with Jennifer about Sean De Freitas.
- [02:50] Learn Jennifer’s thoughts on Sean and his designs.
- [03:40] Andy and Jennifer share their feelings on a story Sean told about a wedding he did.
- [08:13] Jennifer talks about how her business has evolved and continues to do so.
- [10:58] Sometimes when working with a client, new ideas surface and the whole idea can change.
- [12:35] Andy and Jennifer discuss what happens when you feel burned out in your career, what can you do to make it new again?
- [17:10] You have to be uncomfortable in order to meet your real potential.
Follow The Wedding Biz on Social:
Title Sponsor: This episode is sponsored by PartySlate – the first website designed specifically for event professionals and venues!
Sean De Freitas
This Week’s Guest Co-Host, Jennifer Stein of Destination I Do Magazine
Jennifer’s Episode on The Wedding Biz: