Considering the incredible success Mark Held has had by focusing on doing one thing – flowers – and doing them better than anyone else, it’s no surprise that Andy and Melissa are able to extract many strategies from Mark’s interview.
Join Andy and Melissa as they delve further into the following topics:
- Continually innovating is necessary for the success of a business.
- Spending time understanding your client and what they want is always time well-spent.
- The power of knowing your market and your demographic.
- The importance of re-inventing yourself with every event – especially when you use the same venues multiple times.
- Anticipate how your craft will affect the final outcome of the event.
- The only criteria for judging flowers is – are they beautiful?
- Your only limitation is yourself.
Check out Mark’s full interview here.