In this episode of The Next Level, Andy Kushner and Tait Larson, co-founder of Style Me Pretty, discuss Tim Chi’s interview on the Wedding Biz. Tait and his wife Abby founded Style Me Pretty, sold it to AOL, and then took it back after AOL announced they were shutting it down. Tait has some fantastic insights to share on Tim’s interview and the future of the industry.
Learn how Tait and Andy feel about Tim’s opinions on failure, courage, and entrepreneurship. They dig deep into their views on the role of failure, or obstacles, in building a business and a life. There were so many great tips and ideas shared on this episode. You won’t want to miss it!
- [01:32] Welcome back to the show Tait!
- [02:16] Tait introduced Andy and Tim for the interview that took place.
- [03:19] Learn Tait’s thoughts on Tim’s views about company culture.
- [05:43] How an authentic relationship with your employees changes the culture.
- [08:07] Tait shares his feelings on entrepreneurship, courage, and the need to test.
- [09:56] Why failure and goals are needed in entrepreneurship and life.
- [14:50] Learn how Tait and Abby have taken a new look at Style Me Pretty now that it’s theirs again.
- [16:36] Tait chats about the rapidly evolving digital landscape and its effect on the wedding industry.
- [18:49] How will AI, AR, and 5G change the wedding industry?
Follow The Wedding Biz on Social:
Title Sponsor: This episode is sponsored by Kushner Entertainment www.kushnerentertainment.com.
This Week’s Guest Co-Host, Tait Larson of Style Me Pretty
Tait’s Episode on The Wedding Biz: https://theweddingbiz.com/abby-tait-larson-saving-style-me-pretty/